arena Italia - Consumer and business public relation
Mallory Group was appointed in March 2017 to manage the UK PR for the Italian swimwear manufacturer with a brief to:
- Manage their Ambassador programme with Olympic Gold Medallist Adam Peaty.
- Create an engaging communications strategy of placing arena products in target media
- Proactive sell-in to fashion and profile stories in high profile sports and lifestyle media
- Secure financial stories in the business press
TeAM AkzoNobel - Global communications
One of our first clients, Mallory Group was appointed in October 2016 to direct the global communications strategy for the global paint and chemicals manufacturer, AkzoNobel, through their entry in the Volvo Ocean Race.
Key workstreams are:
- Global communications strategy harnessing the journey of team AkzoNobel in the Volvo Ocean Race to communicate brand values of sustainability, innovation and community
- Providing counsel to the client and race team for the Market and brand activations
- Creation of storytelling content around the team and the Volvo Ocean Race across social and traditional platforms
- Proactive communications across AkzoNobel business units, regions and employees
TLA Worldwide - Media management
Another founding client, Mallory Group manages the media relations and profiles of some of Britain’s best sporting talent from cycling and swimming.
- Press office management for Rebecca Adlington OBE, Sir Chris Hoy MBE, Becky James and Adam Peaty MBE, as well as rising talent Duncan Scott, Siobhan-Marie O’Connor and Paralympian Richard Whitehead
- Management of media appearances to support the building of talent profiles
- Development of social media plans to grow fan following and engagement to create alignment for commercial brand partnerships
- Increasing commercial value of talent through tailored media opportunities